Monday, January 16, 2006

Just a bad year for sports

Man as I watched this weekend I have to say this has been a bad year in sports for me. Now some who know me know that i won my fantasy football league and my fantasy baseball league but other than that every team i pull for, excluding UT basketball, has fallen.

Let me list a few
1) UT football was in the toilet this year.
2) WKU football was #1 for 6 weeks then didn't make the playoffs
3) The SEC went 3-3 in bowl games
4) THE DANG COLTS LOST THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!1
5) UofL lost to UofK

Now i could just post this and be done but I am not because there is a commen theme to all these. I actually watched more sports this year than I have in the past 5 years. It seems like every game I watch the team I want to win LOSES!. I am done with this. I can't win. It is a sad sad day when a Tennessee fans rest his hopes for a sports year on the basketball team! O well life in the world of sports. You win some, you lose some, and then there are those that just SUCK!

No comments: