Monday, January 09, 2006

GO VOLS

Well just a quick post. My Vols are still rolling on and with on exception, a lose to Ok. State, are 10-1. How about ol Smokey stepping up on the basketball court in the absence of a football team this past year. Yet again I write this post and they are in the SEC, 10-1, victory over Texas, and the only 1 loss team in a power conference that I can think of that isn't in the top 25. COME ON people give me a break. Give the boys from the Vols a little love.

The Gamecocks get beat up on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't call the SEC a power conference in basketball this year.

Brandon said...

The SEC is still a power conference. SEC, Big East, ACC, Pac 10, Big 12 are all power conferences. Some years more powerful than others but none the less. YOu are just mad cause Kentucky is going to drop out of the top 25 my dear. =)