Monday, October 17, 2005

Another day on the Job

Another day on the job     

Well Crystal and I got the keys last night and the house was in a little rougher shape than either of us remember.  So we decided last night to get started. Last night we taped off all the rooms we could that didn’t have wallpaper on the walls. We stripped off the wallpaper in the bathroom and I got a good idea of why they put up the paper in the first place. The wall was in rough shape. I spent some time mudding last night and I am sure I will spending more time in there today so that when I Kilz it will be a smooth wall and then will take the paint well. Hopefully after today we will have the master bedroom painted, the wall paper off the wall in the guest room and the office, and the primer on in the master bathroom.  Got a busy busy day. Pray for us as we are a  little overwhelmed with everything.

No comments: