Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Mind Straining Project

I am the worst writer in the word, I hate to read, but most of all I hate to have to think. I am a act and re-act kind of person. This project is going to be one of a learning curve for me and for my responders. As I have begun to work I have realized that college was something of a blur for me. Not because I was drunk but because in college you really don't have to deal with the "real world" and its problems. I will be addressing some of these problems thru out this project but also I will be addressing the benefits of the "real world" as well. So if I sound like I am pissed off about something just wait until the next time I post because then you might find I am very happy about something else.
House Keeping Issues:
1) This is not a hate blog so please no bashing of opinions. I just get mad when people come out and say, " Well you are stupid and so is your opinion." We are human and won't always agree but hey that is the great and the bad thing about being human.
2) I don't and won't post daily!!! You will be lucky if i post more than once weekly. Read the first sentence again if you don't understand this concept. I don't like to sit and think. I will only "blog" when I have a thought on my mind and to be honest I am simple so once a week will probably be good.
3)I will not being giving you any of my person information outside of what is on the info page so don't ask. I won't tell you even if it is relevant because my personal space is my personal space and the only two people in the world that are priviledged to that space are my God, Jesus Christ, and my wife, Crystal McGrew.
4) I will be posting sometimes on religion. So it is important that you all remember issue number 1. There is only one truth in the Holy Bible, in my opinion and rememeber opinion right there, that is absolute. Jesus Christ was/is God, He cam from heaven to earth and lived as a man, was crucified, was brought back from the dead in three days, walked on this earth after and finally accended to heaven to sit at the right hand of the throne of God and this was not for vain reasons but to save everyone that believes in him. If you disagree with this statement then you probably won't want to read on this blog very often because alot of my opinions are based on this truth.
5) So if you like the sound of this i encourage you to read and check back and respond because hopefully this will be a good project for me and my readers.

No comments: