Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Football Time

It is the most wonderful time of the year and no I am not talking about Christmas. I love football. I love all kinds of football. I love Pee-wee thru Pro. I could seriously watch football 24/7. So with all that said looks like it is going to be a good year for football starting this Saturday with my VOLS taking on Cal. GO VOLS!!!! I am going to make a few predictions on college and pro football. Give me your feedback and or your picks for the winners.

College football - I am an SEC homer so I will start with them.

SEC EAST - Georgia will win the east this year much to my dislike
SEC WEST - Bama. How can you pick against Saban with the amount of talent there.
SEC Champ - Georgia

Tennessee will finish 9 - 3 and Fulmer will be on the hot seat. Not sure he should be but he will be none-the-less.

Nation Champion - USC. I don't like it at all but GEES they are deep and talented

Pro Football

AFC
North
- Cincinnati
South - Colts
East - New England
West - San Diego

AFC Champions - GRRRRRR!!! New England. I hate to say it but gees they look scary on Defence and well Tom Brady just plain and simply wins alot of games

NFC
North
- Chicago
South - Dallas
East - New Orleans
West - San Fransisco

NFC Champions - Dallas

Super Bowl - New England. You have no idea how much i pain in writing that name.

Let me know your picts

No comments: