Friday, July 13, 2007

Al Molher repondes to the Catholic Church

Not very often do I read a blog entry by Al Molher and come away thinking "WOW he really hit the nail on the head on this one." Now in that statement I am not saying I am smarter or have been more enlightened to the ways of God more so than him but merely pointing out that on a diverse issues of theology we differ. The beauty of this is we can. But I am off point. He wrote an article on his blog this morning about the document put out by the Roman Catholic Church(The Vatican) claiming that they are the only true church due to the papacy and the fact that Peter was the first "Pope". Now most chruches founded from the reformation do not recognize this as truth according to scripture. You can agree or not but his entry about this is 100% on target and he as a key voice for Southern Baptist did exactly as he should have done. Read this article and I think you will see what I mean.

So I must say Thank You Al Mohler to putting this issue in to the right context and having such a great insight in to how we as "protestants" should respond.

No comments: