Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Been Absent for a While

Ok I'm back. This has been along time coming but I have been so out of ideas that blogging just wasn't appealing for a while but I have some creative juices flowing again and time to get some folks caught back up.

First off lets do the "I havn't heard from you in a while thing." Crystal and I are fine. Work keeps us both busy and the house continues to keep us busy. In December I laid tile in the kitchen, entry way, and both bathroom. Here very very soon We will be replacing all the carpet in the entire house. Let me say Carpet is freaking expensive but all you married, or been married folks, know that if she ain't happy...you ain't happy so we get carpet. I am not against carpet at all I just can't believe the amount of money we have to spend to get it.

Now for some random thoughts from my mind and then I leave you hangin for the next post because it is going to be a good one I think
1) This years NCAA bracket is a pain in the neck. The matchups are not very good and the mid-majors got hosed really really bad.
2) Can UK fans please read the this article below and leave Tubby alone. Tubby Test
3) WKU Please fire Darrin Horn. I know he is the prodigal son and all but most of the boosters dislike him, he has made enemies out of the other coaches on campus with his "I am better than you" attitude and lets face it. He has yet to do anything in the post season. I am no UK fan but at least tubby is a good person. Darrin Horn isn't.
4) WKU Please fire David Elson. I know he is a good guy but no coach in the history of the NCAA has run an elite NCAA D1 2A program in the ground quicker than him. They are going to D1 1A football soon and lets face it, Elson is not going to bring us a Sun Belt title in football.
5) Final though. If you don't already listen to Alistair Begg you need to. This man is one of the most amazing expository preachers I have heard and he is also very down to earth in his preaching. If I lived inside of 2 hours of his church I would drive to it every sunday. Alistair Begg

Next post will be coming shortly but it is going to be a post about discipleship and what it means to be a disciple of Christ.

1 comment:

JCRandolph said...

Woohooo - Allistair Begg is awesome!